In the last decade, West Pass by offering unique services and special understanding of the immigration issues and its impact on people’s lives has become one of the most prestigious Canada Immigration Consultancy firms.
Ten years of experience has taught us to assist our clients and bring them to Canada as quickly as possible and to help them with their dream of a better life in Canada. Our excellent record in helping our clients becoming permanent citizens of Canada is the evidence of high levels of our accuracy and professionalism in the work we do.
Many of our clients have managed to obtain permanent residency without going through the interview process with the Canadian Immigration Visa Officers, because their files had been completed consistent with Canada’s immigration standards.
We will assure you that every case will be processed with precision and perfection and we will respect the confidentiality of our clients. All requests will be followed from our head office located in Ottawa, Ontario Canada and all information is kept confidential.
Our experienced and motivated immigration staff are well aware that no advertisement is more effective than having a satisfied customer.
West Pass Immigration Services
Assess your Canadian Immigration Eligibility:
- Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form
- Answer your inquiries by immigration experts
- In person counseling
Prepare and Facilitate your Immigration Application
After receiving our assessment services, we will provide the following services:
- Determine the suitable immigration category according to your personal situation
- Provide you with a list of documents required for the application process
- Careful review of your documents
- Prepare, perfect and submit your immigration application to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office
- Deposit required fees on your behalf to the Immigration Canada (Application Fee & Landing Fee)
- Track your application and communicate with Case Processing Centers and Visa Offices
- Inform and update you on the progress of your file
- Train and prepare you for your personal interview
- Guide you on your medical procedure
- Instruct you on the steps for getting Canadian Visa
West Pass Educational and Information Packages
We acknowledge that achieving Canada Immigration Visa is only the first step in your journey to Canada. Therefore, beyond pursuing your immigration application and permanent residency visa and with the aim of helping applicants to gain access to accurate information, West Pass has prepared educational and information packages. These packages are free of charge for West Passes’ clients.
- Manual for Physicians
- Manual for Nurses
- Manual for preparing applications for personal interview with Canada Immigration Visa Officer
- West Pass customer Portal
- Guide for newcomers for their first days in Ontario
- Provide case specific consultations (these consults are free of charge for West Passes’ clients.)
After Arrival Services in Canada
- Welcome services at the airport
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Assist you on opening a bank account
- Assist you apply for Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB)
- Introduce and help you to sign up for free English and French classes
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guiding you on purchase or rent of your first property in Canada
- Advise you on the assessment of your credentials
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Assist you to complete the Application to Cancel Conditions- Entrepreneur
- Advise and assist you on registering your company
- Advise and assist you on purchasing or starting a business
- Help you prepare your Resume
- Assist you to obtain Canadian citizenship and passport (Citizenship Card)